Over the years, NNPC and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria have demonstrated a high level of commitment towards the educational development of Nigeria students as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. This commitment has been confirmed in several ways, one of which is theannual award of scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the nation.
NNPC/TOTAL hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2013/2014 National Merit Scholarship Awards.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO APPLY?
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/Show:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
- Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
- Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
Applications forms must be completed on-line using the link (http://scholarships.totalsdd.com), Applications will close three weeks from the date of this publication. Selection tests will hold on the 24th of May 2014 at designated centres nationwide which will be communicated to the shortlisted Candidates. Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the venue of the selection tests. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.